Terms and Conditions - Sell Your Artwork By Consignment
Below are the terms and conditions. We need YOU to assist in the marketing of your artwork and for US to obtain a complete knowledge of the artwork/s and the title, including vendor details.
1. The painting/artwork consigned to CHG must be provided by insured freight to CHG within 7 business days of submitting this form. Please ship it to Cooks Hill Galleries 67 Bull Street, Cooks Hill, NSW, 2300.
2. The artwork must be ‘real’ titled and be 100% owned by you. Any other parties who have a right or ownership by partnership or otherwise- e.g. interest held by others etc will not be accepted as full ownership by you. Corporate, Partnership or Superannuation fund ownership details will need to be fully qualified revealing all the particulars surrounding the artwork’s ownership or part thereof. All parties will need agreement in writing prior to CHG being willing to accept the art for sale.
3. The artwork/s must be authentic.
4. The artwork consigned cannot be sold to any other party unless managed by the gallery with the appropriate commissions on sale to be paid.
5. The artwork will not be advertised, referred to others, or promoted by the vendor, the 3rd party, colleague or friend/acquaintance without permission from the gallery. The gallery commission on sale arrangement will apply at all times.
6. The artwork is to be insured by the vendor / supplier / artist. If lost or misplaced all fees for marketing, advertising, PR, web and social media costs will be invoiced to the owner/vendor to be payable within 7 days to the gallery.
7. Penalties apply to the breach of any of the conditions.
8. The artwork/s cannot be removed from sale once consigned within the time frame of the offer to sell.
9. If you have inherited the artwork, received it as a result of a divorce, purchased it from the company you worked or was gifted. Please supply appropriate supporting documentation as to ‘title’.
10. CHG reserves all rights.